Call Rob Atchutuni
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
STI Technologies offers a complete range of engineering simulation services such as Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Consulting services to drive products from concept to reality. STI Technologies has several highly qualified CFD experts who are very proficient in the usage of high-end analysis tools such as ANSYS, CFX, Fluent, ICEM CFD, LS-DYNA etc., and have vast industrial experience.
We have offices located across North America with our headquarters in Rochester, New York. Satellite offices are located in Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Cleveland, Ohio; Cincinnati, Ohio; Denver, Colorado; Seattle, Washington; Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; and Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Click here to download a presentation on our CFD consulting.
Contact us now and talk directly to one of our CFD Consulting Engineers. Call us at 585-568-1312. Alternatively you may choose to just fill out this form and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.
Click here for more information regarding your specific questions:
- Mesh Generation Services using the best in class CFD meshing software: ICEM CFD
- Design Optimization Studies for various Flow Path profiles.
- Multiphase Flow
- Rotating Machinery
- Heat Transfer
- Porous Media
- Fluid Structural Interaction
- Moving Mesh
- Incompressible & compressible fluid flow
- Steady-state & transient flows
- Laminar & turbulent flows
- Thrust and flow analysis of space shuttle rocket engine with steering from eccentric drag caused by variable chamber impingement
- Natural & forced convection analyses to evaluate the thermal performance of chips in electronic enclosures
- VOF Free surface models of pharmaceutical mixing tanks
- Multi-phase partical tracking/transport studies on particulate contamination
- Flow mixing studies to evaluate potential for thermal shock
- Pressure and temperature distributions in various mechanical & medical devices
- Spin-coating high-speed discs with viscous liquids
- Transient natural convection heat transfer inside MEMS device
- Fluid-structure interaction, fully coupled, with non-linear structural materials
For over twenty five years, STI has provided design optimization and analysis services for the following industries:
- Chemical processing
- Consumer products
- Electronic Cooling
- Government / Defense
- HVAC & Refrigeration
- Industrial equipment
- Medical / Biomed
- Power generation
- Scientific equipment
If you would like more information or want to submit a request for quotation for any of our services, please fill out and submit the form below.
Mandatory fields are denoted with an asterisk (*). STI Technologies respects your personal information and promises to keep it confidential. See our Privacy Statement
Or you can contact:
- Rob Atchutuni
- fax 585-272-7201