ANSYS® Technical Support
The Technical Enhancements and Customer Support (TECS) program is one of the many Customer Service offerings that addresses industry-wide engineering problems. Customers receive priority service benefits for a yearly fee based on their license, including the following:
- Frequently updated software releases featuring enhanced capabilities and cutting-edge technology.
- Ongoing customer support for the two most current releases of our products. Our technical expertise includes a global network of certified distributors and a senior-level corporate support staff.
- A worldwide call-tracking system that allows Technical Support to build a knowledge base of crucial ANSYS information.
- Timely release of corrective and adaptive maintenance.
- Access to the ANSYS Customer Portal where customers can search the Technical Support Knowledge Base, download Service Packs, and view the latest ANSYS New Features Training material as well as documentation.
STI is the ANSYS Support Distributor for NY State. To contact ANSYS Technical Support:
- Call STI Technologies, Inc at 585-424-2010.
- Press 3 for "ANSYS Technical Support".
- Be Prepared to provide your name, Company name, Company address, phone number and applicable ANSYS software product.
Email your questions to ANSYS Support. Be sure to include in your email your name, Company name, Company address, phone number and applicable ANSYS software product.
To access Technical Support for all other locations (outside New York State), contact your ANSYS Support Distributor for your location or go to ANSYS Channel Partners