ANSYS DesignModeler IntroductoryDuration: 1 day
Dates offered and location:
Call STI for schedule information.
Register for this class
A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
The ANSYS DesignModeler training course is for users that want to create and modify geometry in preparation for analysis in ANSYS Mechanical or ANSYS Mechanical APDL.
Students who attend this course will learn:
- how to create and modify geometry in preparation for analysis
- how to navigate within the Graphical User Interface
- how to generate 2D sketches and convert them into 2D or 3D models
- how to modify 2D and 3D geometry
- how to import existing CAD geometry
- how to create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- how to create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- how to model assemblies how to utilize parameters
The training course will teach students how to create their geometry in the ANSYS Workbench environment using ANSYS DesignModeler.
Course Topics Include:
- Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Sketch Mode 3D Geometry
- Creation Working with Other CAD Geometry
- Parametric Modeling